As a Top Turf Sales Specialist, you can use your people skills to help new and existing customers find the right lawn care maintenance plans. Your compensation is a guaranteed weekly base, plus an uncapped sales commission, so you can start earning immediately. If you are focused, dedicated, and good at time management, then this is the role for you!
Day to Day:
This role offers a unique work environment with great opportunities for growth. Most of the time you will be making calls and taking calls inbound on your computer in the office. You will be provided a list of verified leads to help you make sales, so you have the opportunity to interact with a variety of different people. Every day on the job will bring new exciting challenges as you conduct lawn analyses, educate homeowners on proper lawn maintenance, advise on lawn and landscape problems, and determine appropriate solutions.
- People Skills: enjoys interacting and engaging with people in order to help them achieve the lawn they are looking for.
- Communication Skills: Have the ability to effectively communicate treatment plans during phone conversations
- Listening Skills: Must be willing to listen to people in order to learn their needs and find appropriate solutions
- Uncapped commission plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K retirement plan with company contribution
- Paid company training – no experience needed
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within!
- Friendly work environment
- Casual Work Attire
- Sleep in schedule
- Free lawn care application as an employee
- Compliance with CDC COVID-19 recommendations
Locally owned and operated, Top Turf has been around for over twenty years. Our longevity is due to our devotion to our customers and providing them with the highest quality products and exceptional customer service. Located in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas, we are always the number one family-owned and operated lawn care treatment service in each market we represent. We have built a reputation for providing superior customer service and superior results that just outshine all the rest.
We focus on developing our people by building dynamic, enthusiastic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals.
Top Turf is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Sound like you? Apply Today.