Certified Pest Control Experts
Having Trouble with Fire Ants?
We’ll help you Take Back Your Lawn! Get a Free Estimate!
One Application does the trick!
Kill the queen and other worker ants deep in the colony
We’ll Terminate The Fire Ants In Your Lawn!
I bet you didn’t know this
6 Cool Facts About Fire Ants…
- You can’t drown them! They cling together to form a human raft.
- Fire ant queens may live up to seven years and can produce up to 1,600 eggs per day, where sterile worker ants only live 4-6 weeks.
- They coordinate attacks! Using a chemical signal they can all sting at once!
- The average red fire ant colony contains 100,000 to 500,000 worker ants and up to several hundred other types of ants!
- Tunnels in fire ant nests have been found to a depth of 10 feet or more, but most tunnels are shallower, starting just beneath the soil surface!
- If a New Queen Emerges from the nest she will either take over the colony or leave and make her own!