Do you like a job where every day is exciting and different? Do you like working with customers? The Customer Service Specialist position with Top Turf is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, energetic, individual who likes dealing with customers and helping solve problems.
Our Customer Service Specialists use their people skills to help new and existing customers find the right lawn care maintenance plans by receiving inbound calls and giving customers the information that they need.
This role offers excellent growth opportunities, a stable work environment with great opportunities for growth within the company. You will be assisting current customers and potential new customers with information to help them achieve the lawn of their dreams. Every day on the job will bring new exciting challenges as you will identify customer needs and provide service/ product solutions, and enter accurate data while speaking to customers.
- People skills: enjoys interacting and engaging with people in order to help Top Turf build customers for life.
- Communication skills: have the ability to efficiently communicate Top Turf lawn care plans and offerings while receiving inbound or placing outbound calls.
- Listening skills: must be humble and willing to listen to people in order to learn their needs and find appropriate solutions.
- Computer skills: has data entry skills as well as basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, and Outlook.
- Earn an hourly base
- Bi-weekly paychecks (every other Friday)
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K retirement plan with company matching
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within!
- Great work environment
- Daily health screenings
- Compliance with CDC COVID-19 recommendations
Locally owned and operated, Top Turf has been around for over twenty years. Our longevity is due to our devotion to our customers and providing them with the highest quality products and exceptional customer service. Located in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas, we are always the number one family-owned and operated lawn care treatment service in each market we represent. We have built a reputation for providing superior customer service and superior results that just outshine all the rest.
We focus on developing our people by building dynamic, enthusiastic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals.
Top Turf is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Top Turf performs pre-employment testing.
Sound like you? Apply Today.