Aeration & Seeding
Your solution to a patchy, thin lawn. Restore and replenish your cool-season grass after the harsh stress of summer heat.
Do You Have A Thin, Patchy Lawn?
No matter what your lawn looks like... Start seeing results in as little as 4 weeks!
Restore and Replenish
REGROW, REPLACE and REBUILD your lawn without trial and error. Our Core Aeration process will alleviate your lawn density and improve your overall turf health, regardless of age or level of turf loss.
Top Turf Premium Tall Fescue Seed– Our elite weed-free grass seed for thick, green grass will restore your lawn and increase its shine, volume, durability, and manageability.
– – Aeration & Seeding Pricing – –
Aeration and seeding is recommended to be performed on cool-season grass annually in the fall to maintain a thick, healthy, and green lawn!
Application Per Year
Aerations Performed and counting...
What To Expect...
We're committed to giving you a thick, green, gorgeous lawn!
Aeration & Seeding
Here's our process–
- Your technician will come out to your home and knock on your door to let you know the crew is there to aerate and seed your lawn.
- We will core aerate your lawn by giving it a pass and a half, meaning we will overpass the area we just did a second time, by 50%. This allows more nutrients to reach the roots. Too many passes can begin to damage the root system of your grass.
- Our Core Aerator tines will go approximately 2"-3" deep into your soil.
- The plugs, or "cores," of soil are removed. A hole is left in the ground, and the core plug is left on top of your lawn.
- Core aeration reduces soil compaction, creating a channel through which oxygen, water, and nutrients can penetrate the soil and reach the roots.
- Our seed is 99.9% weed-free. We spread it immediately after we core aerate your lawn.
- We also leave a courtesy bag of seed behind if you need more seed in certain areas after the first germination in addition to offering a free service call.
Need More Seed?
We will leave a complimentary bag of seed after we aerate and seed your lawn just in case you see any areas that need some extra attention as your grass begins to grow in. Our customers are our number one priority, and your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.
Free Service Call
If you need us to come back out to your property to reseed areas that may need additional seeding, we will gladly come back out at no additional charge. We do ask that you wait until after your first mow to contact us so we know which areas to focus on.
Break Up Compacted Soil
Foot traffic and summer heat will cause your soil to compact, which restricts the ability to grow new grass with a strong root system. Aerating your lawn pulls cores out of the soil so that air, fertilizer, seed, and water can reach the soil and root system better.
Improved Absorption Rate
As a result of core aeration, your lawn will enjoy...
- Relief of soil compaction.
- Reduction in water runoff.
- Increased fertilizer absorption to grow a thicker, greener lawn.
- Improvement in air exchange between soil and atmosphere.
- Increased seed germination.
- Stronger turfgrass root systems
- Easier thatch breakdown.
- More effective watering as the roots are able to absorb the water more effectively.
What Our Aeration & Seeding Customers Think ...
Mason and Dakota did a great job with our lawn aeration. They arrived on time and checked to make sure there weren't any unmarked buried lines before starting.
Job was aeration of lawn. The service technician was personable and was efficient.
We had our lawn aerated today. The technicians Mason and Dakota were friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, professional, and did a great job. They even went over areas with more compacted soil a few times to get good results. Thank you for your effort!
Over 4,000+ verified reviews on Google
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do all lawns need to be core aerated and seeded?
So I only need to seed my lawn if it is a cool-season grass?
How often do I core aerate and seed my lawn?
Is there a specific time of year to core aerate and seed my lawn?
Do I need to prep anything in my lawn before you come to aerate it for me?
The lawn that will make your neighbors jealous
- After aeration and seeding, your cool-season lawn will be healthier than ever before
- No worries about thinned out areas that make your lawn look patchy
- Live life to the fullest with your people out on your new strong lawn
- Let the good times roll!